Saturday, November 23, 2019

small rant about my favorite politician

ok now don't get me wrong,
I love this politician
environmentally he is thee only one I would even consider
Health care wise he is thee only one I would consider

but

this concept that he won't take money from a millionaire -  is insanely idiotic to me

so, if I win the lottery, does that mean I can no longer give him money?

seriously?

yeah,

I bet those millionaires are laughing there heads about this.

if I was a wealthy millionaire who only wanted the millionaire class to succeed, I'd be laughing my head of at how that would be to my benefit of him bleeding the poor people even poorer for contribution funds

you know what he should be doing instead..

is asking the poor people to do more advertising for him FOR FREE

advertising and educating our friends for him is free too its and something we would gladly do

but giving previous money we don't have to help him advertise to people who arent going to be swayed any more by his advertisements any better then anti of the other politicians is not a sound investment.

I admit that was one amazing thing trump did back then.

he barely paid for advertisement and just let the media and his constituents advertise for him.

that money is my much better spent taking a friend our for coffee and taking them and getting them interested in him instead

No comments:

Post a Comment