Friday, June 17, 2022

latest summer profile 2022

 Updated

Angel for a Garden

46 • Female • Houston, Texas, United States

Looking for friend of the family, saving a garden

Primary
Add New Photo

Display wishlist on my profile

  • Angel for a Garden's Info

    Looking For
    Men
    Ethnicity
    White / Caucasian
    Children
    1
    Education
    Some College
    Smokes
    Non Smoker
    Body Type
    Slim
    Occupation Industry
    -
    Drinks
    Social Drinker
    Height
    5'2"
    Relationship
    Divorced

    About Me

    I know i dont qualify but i hope what i write below will help you with the future woman of your dreams. 


     Gentleman, if you want a women to care about you, find out what she cares about and make it possible for her to have that and then in gratitude she will automatically feel a caring back for you.


     If this doesnt happen, id like to know why.


     The key is not just get her any small gift that makes you happy (i see men doing this a lot with women) but to find the gift that she believes will help her to succeed at her goal and get her that.


     It requires active listening. I imagine men need something similar (in terms of the active listening part?) 


     For example what would help us with our goal would be this five thousand doller etrike (I can't drive so I would need an etrike to be able to move my elderly mom around the city independently) 


     Or this two thousand dollar aircrete machine that would allow us to build the building we want to create.


      For me personally though I am just looking for someone willing to lend us a hand and then let us refund the help in a platonic way.


    Ie. Paying them back either $10/month or via platonic bodymind mistebing sessions until all paid off.


     But that request seems an impossibility these days bc noone seem interested unless the other person is willing to do nonplatonic things only. 


     Maybe one day I will feel safe enough to give that part of myself but right now I wont until ive made sure our family's estate is protected. 😕


     It is amazing how hard it is to just Find a simple friends to our family. 

     Who will encourage me to record the world around us & who will help us with my garden goals & who has the ability to help out if they actually wanted to.....(the last part being the hardest, I suppose) 

     Which i suppose is why i am on here.


     Right now i just need friends to help me have hope but it would be nice to know one of those friends could help if they were willing to



     we are also Looking for a co-owner for our home until our estate one day could earn its way back from you decades and decades and maybe even centuries from now by renting out a room. 

    It will take awhile bc we would have to give back about five hundred of those 'K's and that will probably take a couple of lifetimes to get back to you? Sigh. 


     We ask for you to be okay with our using technology to have a 'synthetic memory' -- as we now know in life how fragile human memory minds can be and how much human perspective hampers actual memory. be willing to aid in our learning how to incorporate a symbiosis with technology.


      I am quite well aware of how strange and odd , etc etc that we may seem to others.


     If you want ordinary, normal, sane... Lol.. We wish you well on your journey.


     If you think you can handle odd, eclectic, weird, strange, unusual, maybe we might have a chance. 


     We take some getting used to. 


     And it takes an incredibly open-minded, non judgemental, lover of strange and unique, accepting, tolerant and extremely patient and amused soul to handle our entities. 


     We are not for the narrow minded or limited being...




    Seeking

    Please only message me ONLY IF you are ok with PLATONIC friendship first for awhile



     Bc i will be staying celibate until such time that i feel our estate is safe and protected as i will not be engaging in that world of activity until I know that our vision will continue even if anything happens to myself or my grandma. 


     Please also only ask for my private photo only if you have provided me yours first 


     AND Only if you are ok with the fact that chances are 98 to 99 % likely that I am most likely only willing to be platonically involved with you - ...


     it takes years of friendship to my family and I, along with my family really encouraging me to be with someone before i would be wiling to consider someone as something more then a friend.


     In meantime, I am grateful to those who allow me to be celibate bc that is a freedom I know is very very rare.






    For those who upon reading this, think they might be interested in getting to know us:

    Sigh up on all six of our Facebook pages

    Www.facebook.com/edibleurbanoasis

    Www.facebook.com/bodylisteningworld

    Www.facebook.com/houstonhugelkultur

    Www.facebook.com/ideas2thinkabout

    Www.facebook.com/ideas2explore

    Www.facebook.com/eagle.adesignersjourney


    Or follow along on our gardening journey

    Www.hopingforagarden.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment