Tuesday, October 26, 2021

why do you feel alone?

I have been pondering how odd a question that is.
Why do we feel alone?  I mean for most of us, it is not like we are on an island in the middle of some ocean completely seperated from people or on a mountain or piece of land 1000s of miles away from the next human being? 
So why do we have neighbors and so many ways to theoretically connect with online?

Is it because we fear judgement?
Bc we fear how their judgement can harm us.
Just knowing how their judgement can harm us is scary enough to become completely isolated.  Oh and if anyone believes that another persons judgement cannot harm you, then um, well, all i can say is you must not care very much about your freedom.

If a person judges you to be crazy or unfit, they can have you locked away.
In our current culture, People are constantly being out away in jails, in insane asylums, into isolation camps.
If a person judges you as unequal, they can violate your rights and freedoms and even your boundaries without a blink of an eye.
From physical rape to emotional and psychological rape.  From the old world of accepted slavery to the hidden slave/sex trade and kidnappings that secretly still go on even today.

Hell, think of some of the corporations out there.  That keep employees in almost worst conditions then slaves were once put into.  Oh sure you think we'll those people can just leave when they want to.  That it is just a self imposed slavery..  But the conditions wouldnt be the way they were if people in power who judged didnt judge it to be okay and place such low judgement on the value of your worth as a human being.

Judgements harm are society and peace and wellbeing non-stop in our world.  You may not care what people think of you, but that doesn't mean you wont still be affected, even if it is indirectly.

Even if it is just with the feeling of isolation.


Ok, lets put judgements aside.  Maybe we feel alone just simply bc we feel like we are not being able to relate.  

Or feel like we cannot relate?

Yet, believe it or not, we can.  With each and every person there are these ever so small bridges and points where our views actually do connect, albeit it is hard to find it sometime.  But with communication and listening we can find and build those bridges.


Maybe we feel alone bc Is it because other people bore us?  But why? Bc they care about things we do not care about? Again, not relating?

But why dont we relate?



..

Sigh, I think for me, personally, the times I feel lonely most, is when I am feeling unsafe.

When I feel 'poor' and unsafe bc i know that there are people who can and want to take my home and my family's land away from us.

And that unless I find a way to save it inthe the next two years, that they will attempt to do just that.

But I want whoever helps us to save it from these people will make it so that noone can ever take it away from us again, not even themselves.

I want to feel safe knowing that this land will stay available for my son and I to accomplish our dream and vision on it.

I open myself to the universe to allow this feeling of safety to happen!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment