Monday, March 30, 2020

Scifi dream effects

So all my life i refused to watch those violent halloween horror films but i realized after the nightmare i woke up with just now this morning of a group of timw travelors who could never get back tp thwor own time line and unkverse and kept flipping into these scary universes where alien bugs were falling from the ceiling or jumping onto ones face that all those sci fi films with small but lasts in your head thought provoking scenese left just as horrible scary images in my head. 
From simple 'more innocent kid scifi shows like  like 'lost in space' or 'meninblack'to scifi thrillers like 'aliens', 'or one i acvidentay watched like 'sphere' of bw careful what you imagine bc it might become reality (thoigh even simple star trek had an episode like that), and the very few but horrifying lasting few episodes i accdentally watched of xfiles bc my ex loved it or twilight zone whixh my dad loved or other random shows i accidentally came across through other people..
One of the most lasting ones being some silly time travel show i watched with my family where the only scene i rememver was where the kid trys to stop his parents from opening the microwave bc of aome object in it which left me with nightmares for years..

It makes me wish i had never watched a single scifi movie ever growing up.

And instead watched lovely little things like watching liziqi utube videos. Not that such a thing existed when i was growing up.

But sadly i watched and filled my brain instead with way too many scifi shows and thrillers over the years.

Amd it can make for some very um scifi like nightmares when I am stressed. 

Now if i only i could make showcase my vivid sleep dreams and make some money off of them, lol.

If you liked me sharuming this with you maybe you could send my family and i a gift of $12 in the gift form of $1/month through patreon.com/KeE

Thank you.

516am wokeup 445 am march 29/30 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment