Tuesday, January 14, 2020

call, invite, explain, ask, say it, state it, ask for it, tell it.

Comments
  • Whittlesey Karinita the answer 'why' is usually 'fear'. .... though sometimes but another answer is because of a "need for patience in life".. bc life, though simple, is in fact also beautifully intricate (not sure if i would use the word 'complicated"... but sometimes when one "allows an idea" to come to life instead of "acting on an idea" allowing oneself to just sit back and be 'with patience' sometimes ideas more easily happen. .. because sometimes, sometimes, people are not ready for certain ideas, or statements or questions.. often when I encounter people flooded by certain beliefs or emotions or perspective, i have oftn slowly learned that sometimes with a little bit of patience on my part to wait till a person is ready to receive a thought or information or an explanation -- sometimes waiting until the other person is open or sometimes waiting until I know a different way of approaching an idea. .. although I can think of many almost countless times I have learned and relearned this lesson and observed this, i will give a recent example from this fall: late last year I had an experience of a concept I wanted to share with my mother and for weeks I kept repeating an explanation of the concept to her and for months, I got nowhere until finally one day, I stopped repeating the same words and the same request and gave myself time to be patient and not ask and not explain and stopped trying to be understood and stopped trying to ask, and simply waited and i allowed a quiet patience to flow through, i finally figured out a way to help her understand what she had wanted understanding about and had at least gotten some of my own needs met for being understood a little better, at least on that particular idea... but even outside this example, often I have seen in life, times when I wanted something or asked for something, knowing it was not the right time, later when I had allowed the idea or concept to go dormant for awhile, life just sort of allowed it to grow more naturally and life flowed more naturally towards that idea on its own. then again, if i hadnt spoken up in the first place, maybe the seed might not have been planted to begin with.. so i guess that goes full circle to the quote of the importance of "yep, speak up now to at least get the growth cycle started.". even if it is years before one sees the actual seed sprout. , lol.
707pm1142020

No comments:

Post a Comment