Monday, December 30, 2019

irritation with camera phobes

If you specifically ask me not to ever let you be in the video camera or picture then this causes a problem for me, bc then it means that i either have to lie about it or i have to subject myself to a deep inner conflict of rebellion and anxiety in order to.try to comply with your wishes which deny me the freedom to be allowed to captire the moment or not if i want toremember the moment as it actually was.

Ialso find it to be extremely unfair to me, because when you walk into any store or even walk by half of them or even if you just walk by half of any homes in our neighborhood you are automatically being recorded.

And to deny me that right in my property, um i would not be okay with that. And even if i had had no original desire to record you just because you had said that, i would automatically feel instantly rebellious and inwardly deeply bitter and resentful and although i will hide those negative feelings from you while you are there later that night i will toss and turn amd not sleep well and even work myself uo into having a tiny bit of a migraine at my frustration and annoyance that you will let yourself walk into a grocery store where you automatixally are videoed but will have to compution to ask me to turny own cameras off (even if i never had them on in the first place).
Just automatically your request would instantly make me feel inwardly unacveptef and annoyed.

Just pretend you are at a goddam grocery store and stop worrying about who sees you do what!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment