Friday, November 26, 2021

apologies for being different



In reaponse to someone who asked if i was ok when input up an ad for garden help on a per hour basis rather than a per job basis and then offered too little ($10/hr)

When they asked if I was ok,


Below was my thought response:


are you asking if i have gone bonkers bc i was offering so little per hour?

 Or bc I am asking for before/after photos?

Or because of my stream of conscious writing?

Or because my overall personality bothered you a little bit?

If it is the first reason, I am just lacking awareness.
If the second, it is for liability purposes.
If the third/fourth, then yep, i can be considered a bit 'bonkers', 'odd', 'ridiculous', 'crazy', ' insane', just plain 'weird' or whatever word you choose.  

I am quite aware that very few people have much or any appreciation for my very odd ways; 

and that my odd ways very much leave a lot of people annoyed or uncomfortable or amused. (Preferably amused)

My humble apologies if how I am , or who i am, or if how i speak,  or if how I think, or how I am,  in any form or way bothered or annoyed you in any form at all.

I am how i am.

 I can only hope and pray that it at least amuses you.  

That is better then leaving you uncomfortable..

Sending my humbleness and apologies.  

I ask for you to be patient and tolerant and accepting of me and others like me.

Preferable just amused.

Much much apologies.

Nod.

No comments:

Post a Comment