Monday, March 2, 2020

If you had wanted Warren to win this is how it should have been done.

I very much agree with you.  So I've been thinking about what the voting result might be if we did this ranked voting system that I have been hearing about recently. I didnt really understand it for ahwile but Michael Bell Ruvinsky​​ gave me this link and it helped me understand a little bit better.  But then once i did understand it better i had to laugh bc I realized after reading through tons of posts and comments the last couple of days if we had had this ranked system, the voting outlook would loook oh so very different then it does right now.  The reason why I say this is because I encountered many people who would be okay with Warren from  ALL sides and from all candidate lovers but ONLY begrudgingly only if they could pick her as their SECOND choice, not their first choice..   But IF voting was done like mentiomed like it says in this article,  https://www.electionscience.org/library/approval-voting/   then Warren would not only have a chance but would accidentally win.  Some of those who wanted Biden would tolerate Warren but not Bernie and some who wanted Bernie would tolerate Warren but not Biden.   Some who want Warren would tolerate Bernie but not Biden. And vice versa.

so all three candidates followers would put Warren down but only ONE of the other choices.  Lol.    So if done with system Warren would accidentally win.

Another thing about this ranked voting system https://www.electionscience.org/library/approval-voting/ that I have been thinking   -- even though it would mean my favorote candidate might not win, i am betting that if we had this type of voting system there might be a lot less vitriol maybe? 

Maybe there might be a little less fear about it all?

Anyone else have amy thoughts or feeling about this type of voting system?

Would you like to see be put into place here for the preseidential voting system?

If it would make people more amicable towards each other, then I would definitely like to see it happen

.  Ok curious to know how yall feel about changing our voting system to this:   https://www.electionscience.org/library/approval-voting/

Let me know in the comments below please.  Thank yall.

Feb 28 no march 2 634pm

#warrenvsbernie
#rankedvotingsystem

No comments:

Post a Comment