Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Do you want to feel

feel at peace
to be able to give yourself permission too feel relaxed content peaceful happy

if you let me
I can teach you
I can help you have moments like that.

maybe not all day
but moments

I can teach you how I do it
contact me via
www.facebook.com/bodylisteningworld

Twitter.com/bodymindworlds

body mind listener at email
on gmail

personally I believe the session is worth $150-$1000 depending on lengt of session and I know if I had the money that is how much id be willing to pay if I could
but I know if you are in a similar situation to me you wouldn't bee able you afford that so you tell me how much you could afford for the first trial hour and half session and I will tell you if I am up for that.
keep in mind I can usually only handle one client at most on any particular day
and that the cost of mortgage and bills and living expenses for one day for my family of three equals about $150 /day just to survive. $300 day if we are going too have any hope of doing some of the dreams we would like to do.

so please keep that in mind

No comments:

Post a Comment