If no, move along
2) are you okay only interacting with me when family is around, if no, then please stop being interested in me.
3) are you okay with me never sleeping with you.
At which point, you mind goes, well then what's the point?
The point is I have tons of love to provide people but only the kind of love that comes from a mother or sibling or cousin or niece or close friend.
If that's not enough for you, please move along.
If you want and need more , and believe that surely I must have a way I would be willing to consider you in that way..
Sure maybe,... Can you build me a near almost exact duplicate of the home that was lost minus a few minutes details that kiddo and I had wanted change built out of styrocrete or aircrete instead of wood.. and can you buld it on the same property it was on before , acquiring the original land in order to be able to give it to my family and I?
Can you also get back and save all the other land my family has ever owned and items that were lost and get that back to us?
If you can miraculously answer yes to that last question, then sure..only maybe thenoght I be willing to stop being secular celibate for you.
And folks.. in all relationships...sure you may be attracted to hundreds of people in your lifetime or hundreds might be attracted to you..
But you too, ask yourself can that person help you with your dream.. if not,
Stop stop looking for a relationship with them and concentrate on just being a kind human being to all...
If you want to talk
1-800-320-9643.
Or provide your contact info to us after offering a donation via PayPal.me/krineteagle
or cash.app/krineteagle
Have a beautiful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be kind.